SchoolMasters League begins Wednesday afternoon, November 4th at 3:00
A portion of the SchoolMasters League will begin bowling, while others are waiting until January. Discussion on the first day will concern format; there may be three person teams, or there may be rotating lineups and individual points. Other options are open for consideration. Format may change at a later date when more bowlers return.
$15/week, 100% handicap from average scores. Newcomers welcome.
At this time, on weekdays we will only be open for our league bowlers as we adapt to the new safety protocols. Masks will be required for entry, and will remain worn except while bowling. A log of arrivals and departures will be kept at the front desk. Social distancing will be maintained by partial lane usage, and additional cleaning and sanitizing will be employed.
Leagues are electing to open on varying timelines, several by the end of October so be sure to stay in touch with your league’s officers. Some leagues will be operating at full capacity, while others have room for new bowlers, and some for full teams. More information on specific league start dates, and the resumption of Open Bowling, will be posted as it becomes available. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we navigate this trying time.
Notice to our customers: In order to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, Agawam Bowl will be opening in stages as we complete annual maintenance and updates required to meet COVID-19 workplace safety standards. Initially we will be opening for league bowling and league bowler practice only. Open Bowling will be reintroduced as soon as it is feasible. Regrettably, Birthday Parties and larger groups cannot safely be accommodated at this time.
We ask for your patience at this time. More information will be posted as it becomes available. Thank you.
The best way to reach us at this time regarding booking a future party or event is via email at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that restrictions may change.
Fall Leagues typically begin in September; many accept new bowlers and/or teams through the season*
Bring a team, a friend or just yourself. Most leagues have teams of four bowlers, and several are accepting new teams and individuals. Have some fun, meet new people and get some exercise. Scoring is handicapped by ability to make it fair for everyone. Current league lineup:
Evening (start date)
- Sunday 6:30 Sunday Night Social $17 (10/4/2020)
- Monday 6:00 Valley Home Comfort $22 (January 2021)
- Monday 6:30 Sunset $17 (9/21/2020)
- Tuesday 6:30 Pine Point Social $18 (January 2021)
- Tuesday 6:30 Fall Short League (12 weeks, 3/tm) $20 (9/29/2020)
- Tuesday 6:30 West Side $15 (10/6/2020)
- Wednesday 6:00 Catholic Ladies $14 (10/6/2020)
- Wednesday 6:30 Wednesday Mixed $17 (9/16/2020)
- Thursday 6:30 Dukes & Dames $17 (January 2021)
- Friday 6:30 Dusty $20 (9/25/2020)
Daytime (start date)
- Tuesday 4:30 Cocktail (3/tm) $15 (pending)
- Wednesday 9:30 am Wednesday Morning $15 (9/18/2020)
- Wednesday 3:30 Schoolmasters (3/tm) $15 (11/4/2020)
- Friday 9:30 am We Have Fun $14 (9/18/2020)
Please call or visit for more information.
* Some leagues begin on a later date.